POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Friday Abstract [93KB] : Re: Friday Abstract [93KB] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Friday Abstract [93KB]
From: ryan mooney
Date: 20 Jan 2000 00:56:54
Message: <38855451.1A077533@earthlink.net>
Worked out just fine.. I rendered a ( tried to ) 60 frame animation of the
dreamflash when i left... Got tired of waiting at 41st frame looks good had to
change the normal on the wall to crackle and scale it to 50 but w/ sum un
commenting it renders good in Official...
Would you explain the vnormalize , vrotate , ext...
I looked it up in pov.doc but it did not help too much...

Thanks for the code... Oh yea what is car.inc...?